Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Oh noes! What a morbid name for a light-hearted blog!

If you stumbled upon this blog just like accidentally and not on purpose while you were weeping hysterically... I'm pretty sure I apologize. Out of curiosity, I searched "death of a loved one" on answers.com. The results:

1. How can I accept the death of a loved one?
2. Depression: definition, synonyms
3. Statutes of Limitations question: How long after the death of a loved one does
the executrix have to settle the estate
4. Helping Yourself and Others Deal with Death
5. How do you help someone grieving a loss of a loved one?
6. banshee: definition
7. When loved ones are taken in death
8. Grief Stages
9. What does it mean to dream about dying
10. midlife crisis: definition

Soooo... yeah. Nothing too cheerful going on up in hurr. But that's why I'm doing this. "Death of a Loved One" doesn't have to be sad! I'm taking it back. Just like Randall in Clerks II? Y'all know what I mean. His racial slur is my cause of grief!

Anyway. I don't intend to talk much about death. Unless it happens on a TV show or something fictional like that. In which case, um, preemptive spoiler alert!

Again, though, if you stumbled upon my sick joke while looking for some forreal help, I'm sorry. And I offer you my condolences. It'll get better in time and, hey, we all miss your cousin*.

:)/:(

*(And yes, that was inspired by a Daniel Tosh joke in his Completely Serious special. I loveeee him.)

No comments:

Post a Comment