Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Inception, What the Heck Are You About?

Like, srsly.

And I mean srsly.

I keep seeing trailers for the upcoming film INCEPTION. And yet, the plot never becomes clearer. I have considered looking it up, but I really want to figure it out for myself.

I imagine this is what LOST fans felt like for 4648690 seasons. What torture.

I have so far pieced together that this film is about Leo DiCaprio, dreams, intense running, and violent gun-infused action sequences. And something called. . . um. . . Inception.

So here's what I'm thinking:

Leonardo DiCaprio plays some sort of rogue agent supposedly working for a futuristic company type thing. We'll call his character Johnny Ricardo. JRic meets a chick and he's all, "Hey, so, there's this srsly legit type deal called Inception. It'll let me see into yer mind and things. You up for it? You down for it?"

And then she's like, "Um, dude, that is so far in my bubble I don't even know what to say."

To which he replies, "I will not take 'no' for an answer."

Mind rape ensues. (Is this blog offensive yet?)

Then the future-police -- NOT, mind you, the Thought Police -- take notice and they're pretty much going, "Yo, hold up. That ain't cool, dude." So they chase down Johnny Ricardo with big gunz.

But PLOT TWIST Johnny Ricardo is pretty freakin' superhuman due to his heroin addiction. He laughs at the future-police and their guns and rides off into the sunset on a real big boat with some diamonds, yo. Because Johnny Ricardo is a big baller. But FAKE SYNOPSIS SPOILER ALERT let's just say he should not have been drinking while he was steering said real big boat because icebergs can just come out of anywhere.

I may have diverged into like three other Leonardo DiCaprio movies at some point. Ohhh well.

Now I wanna go play a Super Nintendo TMNT game. I'm always Mikey. Jsyk.

Beeteedubs, I'm usually more clever, but it's 2:34 in the morning and I'm watching FAMILY GUY.

No comments:

Post a Comment