Thursday, July 15, 2010

I wish I lived in a musical.

Sometimes.

Just a lil bit.

Because really, when you think about it, how totally freakin sweet would it be to burst into song about having no soap in the school bathroom or wanting to go see a movie or about. . . MISSING THE HILLS?!?

And of course you'd always sound amazing because Auto-Tune is just a natural part of any 21st century musical phenomenon and oh my goodness, I'm in love with this idea.

First day of school, I'm singing about how much I hate the god awful new uniforms. Because, seriously, we're wearing Gryffindor colors and it just looks awkward. Yellow shirts are rarely if ever okay.

I'm so excited now! Except I have to read The Awakening and Tess and it's a hot tranny mess. Still I'll do my best, expect nothing less and holy crap I could win a Tony.

Except not.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with your title so much that it hurts. Musicals are awesome, I wish I could watch one right now. Or be in one (despite of having no singing skills whatsoever. Or dancing. Or acting)

    ReplyDelete