Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Like, OMG, you guys. The Hills. Like, OMG.

So. . . I have a confession. From 11:00 Saturday morning to 4:30 Sunday morning I watched THE HILLS nonstop. Can you really blame me though? (Yes, you can, but let's pretend.) I simply cannot resist marathons. Especially when they gots the drama and the pretty of that show. Basically, I watched from some point in season 3 to some point in season 5.

Best THE HILLS moment ever? Um, def when Heidi and Lauren are sobbing on a yacht during the latter's birthday party. It was hilariously awkward. I could not stop laughing.

Then again, it was 4:01 a.m. so my head was not exactly on straight.

With the series finale coming up UM TONIGHT, I've been pondering the momentous question of which season of THE HILLS is the best. I kinda wanna say 4, but Whitney leaves, and that's not cool. Even though that means we got THE CITY which is truly a gift from God. (I'm just sayin, dat ish iz hawt.) Ergo, the bestest season of the bestest show everrr (except, you know, not) must be SEASON 3.

Why? Well. . .

It all comes down to People's Revolution. Whitney left and Lauren was like, "Oh noes, Whit, how will I live without you? Beeteedubs, I want your job." Then Lauren sneaked over there and secured a job at PR herself!!! And I was like, "Oh goodness, Lauren, you are a wily one." Of course they worked in NYC too and I mean yeah too cool. And then there was oodles and oodles of Kelly Cutrone and COME ON HOW DO YOU NOT LOVE THAT.

Plus there was all that illegal-Mexican-wedding drama, that Lauren-Jason-sex-tape drama, that Stephanie-how-are-you-friends-with-LC-you-disloyal-skank-and-why-do-I-still-call-her-LC, Spencer-flavored drama, and that yay-new-house-oh-wait-this-sucks drama!

So. Much. Drama.

Talk about the real O.C.

Oh wait, that's LAGUNA BEACH.

Just go with it.

If anyone wants a really intense ten or so hours of vicarious living, THE HILLS season 3 is totes the answer. And season 4's pretty darn good too.

I should probs rest up for the finale. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment