Wednesday, July 14, 2010

An Idea.

So basically, (non-existent) readers, I have this idea for something I might do on this blog.

Then of course I realized it doesn't, like, matter what I do with this blog because no one reads it so I could theoretically go all Mel Gibson and throw around some racial slurs and offensive terms only I'm biracial and a semi-professional fag hag so I have no idea who I can hate.

Maybe the Canadians... lol, jk, invisible Canadians. I love the idea of Canada. I wanna hang out in Vancouver real bad.

Anyway.

The idea.

I'm thinking about a regular feature to make things interesting. And I'm thinking. . . Song Parody Wednesdays! Or Thursdays. Haven't decided yet.

Any thoughts, (non-existent) followers?

. . .hmm, that's what I thought. I'll be back laterrrr with a treat. :)

4 comments:

  1. Please don't go Mel Gibson on us. I like Canadians... it is popular to hate Americans, but ... How about Sarah Palin? (just a thought)
    PEACE - Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I could do dear ole Mel justice. He's a creative bigot, I'll give him that. As for Sarah Palin. . . I've just kind of taken to pretending she doesn't exist. Thinking about her makes me too uncomfortable. And I get the strangest urge to squint my eyes, shake a fist, and yell in an awful accent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could always hate the French if you don't come up with anything else. Also, my history teacher is Canadian, he's pretty cool despite of being a teacher. And he's bald.

    Song parody day? Sounds interesting, I'd love to see an example if you know what I mean ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sacre bleu! How did I forget the French? Especially with the arrival of AP scores and my 2 in that subject...

    One vote for song parody (Thurs?)day is enough for me!

    ReplyDelete